What if there is a new form of transport?
What if there is a new, ultra-high-speed form of ground transport that:
- Moves both passengers and container freight.
- Transforms both time and distance.
- Allows you to be anywhere, move anything, and connect everyone in a way never before thought possible.
- Is faster, better, cheaper, and greener than other forms of modern transport.
What if tomorrow’s transport arrived today?
Ultraspeed Australia is working with Hyperloop One on a radically new transport project for Australia.
Hyperloop transport will have a profound and positive transformational effect on how we think about time and distance, and on how we live, work and travel – a ground breaking project that that will:
- Better integrate and increase access to and connectivity between our capital cities and regional centres.
- Ease congestion and the increasing pressure on transport, housing and other infrastructure in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Remove capacity and congestion issues around key metropolitan ports.
- Open up opportunities for, and support development of, our regional centres to grow and to attract residents, business, skills and services.
- Provide an alternative to, and reduce reliance on, road transport, including road freight.
- Improve the movement of people and freight along the east coast, for individuals and industry alike.
- Alleviate pressure on the Sydney-Canberra-Melbourne air services corridor, one the busiest in the world.
- Leapfrog other countries’ investment in conventional wheel-on-steel high-speed rail.
- Put Australia at the forefront of transport technology and enhance Australia’s reputation as an innovative country.